Monday, October 26, 2009

Hi My Blog.

Well, since last week, to be true since two Fridays ago, I´ve been neglecting my blog, this blog not my tumblr one, I don´t know why, maybe because there it´s more fast pace, I don´t need to write anything down, just post a photo or re blog another one´s but I like Thoughts, after all, here was the first place I started writing my thoughts to others, even though I believe only a few read what I write but it´s okay, it´s better than no one.


I´ll write more, not to mention I´ll go to others places I´m member from now one, forums specially,l those I´ve been neglecting as well, like comic book ones, I miss those places and I´ll return today after all, I have fun reading and post about stupid super heroes, and comics stories and I´ll start another blog, this one is about X-Men stuff and I´ll earn some money to write it but both Thought and Life or Something will be my places, after all I´m a writer and I can write about anything, not only X-Men or re blog photos.


See, now this will go directly to tumblr and I´ll post something there too, I´m back my blog, and for good.

No comments: