Saturday, May 8, 2010

One Second.

One second is plaint of time to realize that something we said was wrong, even if it´s perfectly the truth. But It took me one second to see it.


When I showed you that, I saw that it was a mistake, not to show you but to write that. Indeed you are right, I´m special, if I wasn´t , I wouldn´t met you or even be your friend.


My intention was put those bad feelings out of my chest, out of my system and indeed they are totally out and I thank you for read that and for those fantastic words you said, helping me once again.


I hope, tomorrow I can re-read it and laugh of my crazy reaction, in fact my crazy initiative to write that horrible thing and I wish I wasn´t but in fact, it helped me a lot to see that I´m not horrible, I´m a fine and good person.


You asked me to not write but I did the opposite, don´t worry, I had to show how I was wrong and once again, you helped me. Next time, I´ll write another one, just for you sweetie pie, one which I´ll tell once again how much you are special and how much I love you and how much your friendship means and matters to me but I can say I´ll not have plaint of words to say it because I can´t express how you are fantastic.



See ya, miss ya and live ya sweetie pie. Tell Lassie I miss her.

No comments: