Friday, June 25, 2010

Farewell Moon Shadow.

This is a tittle of the Moon Shadow original series, its sequel but my point isn´t that, I´m here to say good bye.


It´s been a while I try to keep up this blog with interesting things, relevant but I think, I´m sure I failed in that attempt. I had a good intention to do this as my vehicle to communication, a place t show my writing, my ideas and like the title says, thoughts but I failed, I´m sure I did. Not on purpose, maybe my lack of experience , I´m not good with Internet stuff and maybe I am not relevant enough to post relevant stuff.


My latest blogs were only praising some friends, trying to express my feelings and just that, which I can´t call them blog material, they were good, I showed my feelings, I made my friends good and happy but how about me? Today specially, I am not happy, I made a mistake, I know I did and I was stupid enough to let my heart spoke, not good thing to be done and I break it, I deserved that and maybe it is something good, in many aspects it will make me strong and will prevent me from doing another stupidity like that.


One of those things is to see that I can´t continue doing this blog. Maybe one day, tomorrow, next week, next month or year but it is time to leave, time to close this place I need this Sabbatical, I really do and it is time . I am good with it, it´s just a see you later, I´ll return, maybe with a new blog or with this one, updated and with a new design. I will same what I wrote after all it was good, I loved the experience and everything that was written, it was sincere and genuine. True display of love, even thought pointless ones.


Good bye old Thoughts, I had fun and maybe tomorrow I change my mind, I still got some FollowFriday comics to write.


Farewell .

1 comment:

Rachel said...

From a fellow blogger, I can honestly say that you didn't fail in expressing your thoughts or feelings at all. We all mess up, we all let ourselves down, you're not the only one I promise. Perhaps maybe your only fault was that you blogged to keep other people happy but not yourself? Anyway, I hope you feel better soon :)

@iRachey