Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Night... Why it is so boring?

Tonight, specially after a full busy day, I am feeling boring and depressed. I am waiting to talk to my lovely friend but I believe she is full of work, a big web design and that makes me bored, because I really wanted to talk to her , at least to make my night a little better. Maybe I should call her but I don´t want to bother her specially that she is full of work so I wave to wait for her to call me. This wedding program on TV isn´t helping me and I want to watch something nice to make me feel good, not adder. I miss my cell phone but until next week I have to live without it.

I have to wait a little longer to make my night less boring and I miss another sweetie friend, since last Saturday I haven´t talked to her and I can´t call her... what a night!

No comments: