Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Finally, I am Going to Travel.

Yeah, finally after a while I am going to travel. Last time I travelled was so fast and I spent most of the time at a friend´s place so, that doesn´t count but tomorrow will be pretty different.


I will spend a day in São Paulo. First, I will go to a book fair and after that I will seek some stores, looking for comics and action figures but I will also have fun and see the place. There I am going to see (again) a good friend and without my friend´s help, I will get totally lost there. I remember the first time I went to São Paulo, I thought I could be lost forever, I didn´t know the places and the subway wasn´tone of my finest experiences ever.



I am also finally meet a friend, which works where I order my comics and we´ve never seen each other, only by the phone and I will also get a free comic book, after all it is good to get presents and I need that comics, because it is # 0 of an important Superman event.



I can´t wait to meet the Japanese place called Libertade ( freedom) Also the Rock gallery and other places too, I am sure I will have a great time but spend 5 hours n a car, isn´t so pleasant but I will save money for my real trip, my UK trip and maybe US again.



Don´t worry, I will write about this trip and bring photos too so, see you later...

No comments: