Friday, September 10, 2010

Ladyhawke.

Recently, I heard one song, on the radio but the station didn´t and that female voice and lyrics just got stuck in my mind and I had to looking for who she was.


I totally by chance discovered the name of the song "My Delirium" and the artist Ladyhawke. Her real name is Phillipa Brown, a New Zealand singer, and multi-instrumentalist . I just fell in love with her music and I became a fan, not hard because of her style and strong lyrics which gather me into her sound.






I watched some of her videos and performances on youtube and I like, specially because she is very powerful on stage, she has a strong voice and her shows, at least what I could she on video demonstrated that.
You can see this photo what I saw, I wish one day I can see her live, maybe she can go to Brazil or I can go, when I go to UK, she might performance there by that time.


Today, I ordered her album, here, when something is too cool you ca´t find, specially albums but no problem, in two weeks, I will receive my copy her her debut album... I can´t wait to upload her songs on my cellphone and MP4 player.



http://www.youtube.com/user/cpahl2000?feature=mhum#p/f/5/beAupB-QI78



This is the video of " My Delirium", enjoy.

No comments: