Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Janina!

Hi fanpire sister! I promised you a big party and here it is. I also brought some friends, check them out!!!!!



























I hope you like your party dear! Well, It´s a little present for someone so sweet, so special and a friend I have the honour to meet on twitter and after that we became god friends and fanpire brother and sister. You are a very special person Janina, that´s why I wish you a fantastic day, full of great things, happiness, joy, lots and lots of presents. Also you have your friends, family and everybody you love around you, making this day the most special of all, after all we have a day in the year that we can say it´s ours and this day it´s your day.
Once again, happy birthday!!! I wish you all the best and I am so happy I have such adorable friend like you and don´t forget, eat lots of cakes and save one for me!!!
Kisses. xxx
Claudio.

No comments: