Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just Like The Good Old Days!


Today I went to watch Captain America with my mom and before that, we went to a small comic book fair, after a while a good but small one was here in Rio. I missed the old days when we used to go to lots of those fairs, It was like religious, not to mention stores to hunt down comics for my collection. I still remember those days, I always went back home full of comics, I just loved that and also miss it. Sad here in Rio doesn´t have it very often. I ended up buying some good and rare comics, specially that big captain Britain TPB, from marvel U.K. Also The Kents TPB and some Secret Origins issues and In The Shadow of Edgar Allan Poe HC from Vertigo.


By the way, Captain America was FANTASTiC!!!! Actually was a very nice movie telling captain America´s origin, respecting some of the comics elements and also adding some new things from the movie mythology. Also the scenes after the credits... Awesome!! That´s why Marvel´s movies are unique events and I can´t wait to watch The Avengers next year.






No comments: