Monday, August 29, 2011

Sometimes is hard to talk with lobotomized people.


After lunch, I went back and I was only me, a woman, who sometimes do some work for us arrived just in time, to spoil my day!


She is very boring, those who when start talking, doesn´t end soon you being so pissed and start a fight.


She started asking how I was, not so bad, I answered I was ok, nothing new and stuff but for her, it´s the click to start her drill, endless talking. She asked me if I watched Green Lantern, I said I did but the movie was lame and boring...Why I did that? She stared trying to convince me I was wrong, the movie (even she doesn´t know a thing about Green lantern) was entertaining, full of action and stuff, maybe I watched a different movie. I said (which I am sure I am not wrong) the movie was boring, slow pace rhythm, the actor, Ryan Reynolds so dull, not to mention he made Green Lantern looks like a retarded. It´s what I think about the movie, sorry. It was what she wanted to re-start her crusade to make me change my mind, pointless. After some bi time later and so my patience, she changed the subject, talking about a rail accident that happened here in Rio. I was aware of that but not that aware, that was when the party really started. When I realised, we were fight about how Brazil handles its people and about this stupid Olympic Games and World Cup. I was about to lose my mind, when I decided to leave my office and go home, after almost an hour of terror.


I just hate to talk with people who doesn´t respect other´s opinions. Maybe I am not right, maybe I am but like I respect others, them have to respect mine. If you can´t do that, why are you gonna spend a big amount of time talking to others?


At least my afternoom wasn´t that bad, I bought some rare comics and have some fun with an adorable girl. Thank you my lobotomized friend for that and next time she comes, I will close the door and call the exorcist.

No comments: