Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Head on The Door.

Behind that door, I´ll finally have the chance to meet someone who has been so important to me, so nice, which I never thought I could have that chance, now it´s time and I´m ready, at least I think I am.


I open the door and I see a beautiful white room, very large but with any furniture in it, just a big leather arm chair and siting there, my beloved Kathy is waiting for me. She is as gorgeous as ever, wearing a beautiful white dress, high hills and those earrings I sent to her. Her smile, I can´t resist it, she has a genuine and happy smile, not to mention those eyes, which I fell for them since I saw her photo. I feel Like I am in another dimension, in fact, I´m feeling I´m in heaven, I can´t stop smiling, I also can´t wait to listen her voice, her southern accent. I have so many things to say, to tell and finally I´m having the opportunity, to meet her, not that I haven´t ,we know each other so well, I can say, just like Róisín Murphy song, which is my all time favorite " You Know Me Better": You know me better than I know myself, you know me the best. We´ve been so close that I really don´t know what I might do without her, without our chats, without her sweetness, she is so important and I can for sure say I can´t live without her.


I remember when I found your song, the lyrics demonstrates what we really feel for each other, "If you lose your faith baby, you can have mine, because we walk on the same line". Pretty accurate, we indeed walk on the same line. Now I´m deeply nervous, looking at her, seeing how gorgeous she is, I take a deep breath and I am ready but something is wrong, I can´t move.



I´m paralysed, I really don´t know why. I can move, she haven´t noticed it, maybe she thinks I´m nervous but It´s more than that, and the worst part is I really don´t know why. It´s like some spell, some magic because I want to come close to her but I just can´t. I´m desperate, after some time to finally reach that point and now I just can´t I´m going to lose our first date and I can´t help it.


She stands up, still smiling and now she is coming to me, touching her silky blond hair and coming close and I´m still paralysed, but happy because I am only a few steps to give her a big hug and a big kiss. Suddenly, I woke up, and she is gone. In fact it was just a dream, nothing but a dream. I start feeling sad, frustrated. I was so close to meet her, my sweet Kathy and It was nothing but a dream. Why? I really don´t know. It was so vivid, so real and ended up a dream, nothing but a dream.



I´m devastate, so sad that It was only a dream. I decide what I´m going to do. I lay my head on the door and I wait to fall sleep again, hopping I´ll once again dream of you my beloved Kathy, with our first date and praying for this time, my dream will have a happy end.




This is for you Kathy. I hope you like this short story. As a matter of fact, It´s based on a dream I had, even though the dream ended like that, I woke up so happy, after all, dream of you was really one of the pleasant dreams I´ve ever had. Thanks for being so important and so amiable. I really love you from the deepest of my heart.


Kisses.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Where are you??

Kathy said...

I'm waiting! I miss you!

Kathy said...

What a crock!

Kathy said...

Why did you leave without saying bye?? Kathy