Sunday, April 4, 2010

I Need To Write More.

Today, after some weeks without writing a single line, I returned to my current novel, my sci fi political tale of a ... well, that´s enough, It´s still a little early to say more about, I´m joking, although I already wrote it, it´s the second and last draft, after I realized the end was proper from the whole story.


While I was writing it, I had the impression I was in the story, like an observer, a bystander observer, watching the whole action, like an invisible one, with a fantastic view of the story. It might sound strange but I´ve never felt like this before, not in any of my other novels, quite bizarre but It´s nothing but the truth.


I always felt like part of the story, most of times I put myself in the role of the main characters, I am the character(s), like my last novel, which I divided myself in two, I was Lucas and Cristina, at the same time, sharing all their feelings , emotions and actions but this time, I´m like the narrator, the fortunate expectant.


I have to write more, I´m feeling that novel will be one hit, my top of the top, my magnum opus. Let´s see if at least I got this and my others published, would be be quite a victory.

No comments: