Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Best Friend Forever.

I´m a big Law and Order: Criminal Intent fan, since it started I´ve been watching the adventures of Detective Robert Goren and his partner Alexandra Eames, every Thursday night and after it came to USA Network, I was browsing the official site and I went to the Forum´s section, I´m a member of numerous forums and I was a little cautions to be member of another one, I went there and took a look, liked and signed in. I waited for the confirmation and the next day I started to post, my first one, an introduction to other members, one member, called Krodgers answered and gave me the proper welcome in fact, a harm one and I realised this site would be totally different from any other I was part.


The time passed, I posted and posted and one day, Krodgers always so nice and her anniversary came and I decided to give her a virtual gift, I PM her with a gif image showing my congratulations for her anniversary, she loved and from that PM on we became Best Friends Forever.


I love her, from the bottom of my heart, she is fantastic, so nice, amiable, we PM each other always, with some fine word, a gif image or just to say hi, I really appreciate her friendship, it´s really important, she is fantastic and I always, when I go to the forum wait for a PM because I know will be so joyful and will make me and my heart happy.


I`ve never wondered the fact I love Law and Order: Criminal Intent could gave me not only entertainment and a great one hour per week but also a extraordinary and fantastic friend like Kathy, I´m really thankful to it to her for being my friend and the most important thing, my Best Friend Forever.


Kisses and Hugs from your BFF


Claude.

3 comments:

Krodgers said...

claude, I wanted to post a note to you about what you wrote about me! I'm so very touched and blessed to have found a best friend forever like you are to me! That's from the bottom of my heart! Hugs and kisses, Krod

Kathy said...

Where are you? Why are you not on the board?

Krod said...

HELLO?? Claude home?