Thursday, August 27, 2009

This Is The End.

Well, for my current novel is. After seven months, thirty chapters and two hundreds and eight pages, it´s over, done. My fiends Cristina and Lucas will finally have the deserved rest, until someone opens the book and bring them to life.


My novel "Amar você" (Love you) is about two young adults, that after apart, from some issues and most because of them, after ten years, they re-encounter and start their relationship again. It´s not that easy, there is a middle and most important, the beginning, which is told in form of flash-back but not a common one, in form of memories until the day they finally meet again.


Lucas and Cristina´s name are based on the lead characters of Point Pleasant TV series, which helped me because I had no idea of names, but the whole novel is the junction of three short stories, which the main is the principal plot, the Lucas and Cristina´s love story and other two, which I wanted so bad to make this into a novel and these two others helped me during the journey.


I love all my characters and Lucas and Cristina aren´t different, after all I spent seven months with them, not to mention they are part of me, flaws, qualities, fears and other feelings. just like all my characters, not to mention the support characters, which are also a little bit of me and others. It´s sad to say goodbye to them, but it´s also happy to finish something with love, the love I put in every chapter, paragraph, line and punctuation, something that I put, more than anything my total effort and heart, it´s over and the way I planned.


Now, it´s the hard part, proofread it, take copies, get the rights and try to publish it. I have good feelings this one will finally see print, after all it´s a love story, I´m good at love stories and it WILL be publish, I hope. After I wrote the last paragraph, I felt something, not that happiness and satisfaction feeling but the feeling of a well done job and I know my hero and inspiration would be proud of my, my prophet Jane Austen, thanks my lady for make me the author I always wanted to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!

If it were in english I'd offer to proof read for you =D

I'm so proud of you ^^