Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Have To Do That More Often.

I have indeed, it was a great time, I went, out of sudden to go to a little place called Mangaratiba, it´s a type of summer place and also has a fantastic beach so, why not?


I took the bus, which I spent almost two hours to get there, I was lucky because this weekend it´s a four day weekend due Independence day, it started well. I went knowing there were any vacancy in any hotel but I really cared, I was only stay for the day, so, beach here I was.


I had to walk a little to arrive to the beach, it´s along railroad but with no train so, just walk and walk, not a good thing in a hot day but that beach really make that sacrifice worth. After a while walking I finally was in the beach, which I really don´t know the name but it really mattered? Of course not, only enjoy every minute was important there.


I put my light bag, with only a t-shirt, a shirt, two towels and some money to eat and drink and have a great time, enjoying the warm sunny lights, not to mention I swan like I´ve never for a long time, The sea there is like a giant pool, no waves and just enjoy, even with the large number of people there but I really cared, it was my fun time so, give me space.


After almost a morning an most of the day enjoying the beach was time to leave, eat something so, I went downtown and there were a good restaurant when I had a very light meal, salad and a beef, just to eat something and have no further problem. After that, I took a walk through the city until my time to leave and that was my day, a great time which I have to do it more often, and I´ll.


While I was in the bus, returning to home I realized something, one thing that I have to buy in the future is my own private island, just like Johnny Depp, don´t have to be a caribbean one but a good and perfect one is good for me, who know? Maybe after I became famous.

1 comment:

Visit Brasil said...

Great site, excellent article, congratulations!

We´d like to show you Brazil and Mangaratiba, in Rio de Janeiro State.

A paradise where you can relax and enjoy life in big style!


Check out these cool pics and videos:

http://tinyurl.com/2ewsume

http://tinyurl.com/2cu3sob


Become fan of our page and stay connected with all the news about Brazil!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Visit-Brazil/132510385387