Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ideas, Ideas And Ideas.

Well, after a finished my novel, some work has to be done before finding a place to publishing it but I can´t stop thinking about other themes and possible ideas for stories.


First of all, I have to proofread it, to see if I made any mistakes while typing and it´s almost done, only a few pages left then, I´ll take copies and right after take the rights and so, I´ll try publication. It´s not easy but it has to be done but even that my mind is still overflowing with ideas and one is just hammering so hard that I have to start the initial process.


I´m already writing down some ideas and the characters´profile and everything to help me this long journey, maybe I´ll do a type of trilogy, not a epic but a really funny and laid back one, with vampires, which is a favourite subject and for quite a long time I have the desire of doing such theme but none idea sounded proper, until now.


I still have to finish my short story but I can do both and meanwhile, i´ll have my novel published, so I hope.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Where are you? Kathy