Friday, September 25, 2009

My On Line Novel.

After thinking about this possibility for quite a while, I decided to publish a novelette on line. I don´t know if it will works out, if someone will read it but I will do, I´m going to do to be true and let´s see what might happen.


I´m a little afraid of the results,My English is but I´ve never written or even showed my English writings since my school years and I´m afraid of what readers would think about it, I´m a human, I´m afraid of the possible mistakes I´ll make and so on, I know only my close friends and some others will read it but I really don´t want to play the fool or make myself a fool in front of them, that´s the reason I´m re-doing some parts and proofreading it again, to avoid any mistakes but I´m quite sure I´ll make some but I hope lots of.


I´m still waiting for my written novel to be publish and that was the reason I decided to do that on line, to show I´m not just talking, I´m an author and to show my work off and with "Hold me Tight" I believe I´m going to be able to do that. Let´s see.


If it works out , which I believe it will, I´ll do more and maybe that big vampire saga I´ve been working could see a place on this new blog, called "Chronicles".


Wish me all the luck I´ll need.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey claude! I'm online at usa, come over! Best of luck on the novel! I believe in you! Love, Kathy

Kathy said...

Best of luck claude!! Remember the song? If you lose your faith, you can have mine. Kathy

Kathy said...

Are you gonna be back on usa later?

Kathy said...

claude, I need you to come to USA! I'm fighting this battle about last night, those freaks!