Sunday, January 3, 2010

I Hate Sundays!

I HATE SUNDAYS! It´s notorious, I really do. Since early age I associate Sunday with bad and sick things, I have my reasons and sickness is one of the related things that make Sunday a bad day to me.


It´s also the worst day to watch TV. Yeah! Here we have those re-runs of the weak´s TV series and the traditional Program Silvio Santos ( Silvio Santos Show). Which I hate from the guts.


At least, Sunday is almost ending, only 4 hours to go but while I´m writing it, will kill some time .


Well, It´s okay, Sunday is necessary, to balance the World order and to permit workers to have a resting day but no matter, I hate Sunday and I will always hate. I believe I will, I´m not sure.


I´m always worried about a friend, which is making the day a little more difficult to digest or to endure but It´s okay, I think so.

No comments: