Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Have A Vague Idea...

Last week was a little confused, I had so many problems and misunderstandings that i really wanted to erase Thursday and Friday from the face of Earth.


My mom got sick and almost died and I think I lost a important person, I have that idea, after all, I lost contact and because of a stupid question I asked. I wish I cold have managed better that situation but i act out of fear, I might be wrong, I hope I´m wrong but I can´t talk to her and tomorrow, a fantastic and beautiful present I sent to her will arrive, she will get it and I really don´t know if she will accept or even will want any of my presents, I really don´t know and I fear that, she is a great friend and since, we´ve been without talking for almost three days and I only got one e-mail responding from her, indicating nothing.


I´m really sad and down, I can´t believe I´ll lose her, out chats and everything. I´m.. I´ve been trying to face that possibility, of not be able to talk to her but it´s so hard, so hurting that I can´t even be awake, and there is my mom, still sick and facing a disease.


I have to wait, tomorrow will be the day, after all, she will have to respond if the present arrived and I was, am so happy giving her that and now it, it´s my life, after all, I´m sorrow´s native son (Thanks Morrisey for the title).


Today will be long and painful night, and tomorrow too, the day will be like today, full of uncertainties and fear, I lost her, I´m quite sure and unlike my dubious thought tricks on me, she will never talk to me again.

No comments: