Sunday, January 10, 2010

Róisín Murphy.

This Sunday, as usual, I had nothing better to do, after reforming my studio, not a reforming, just change and cleaning up, I ended up like always, nothing better to do so, another time for the 10,000,000 times I listened Róisín Murphy.


It´s been like a habit, since i discovered her more than a year ago, back when I had no problem and I wasn´t that down, waiting for someone who will never come anyway, I can´t help myself, It´s like automatic, her songs have a positive power over me, when I need energy I listen and I´m ready for another day.


I really want to see her live, I´ve never had the chance and I hope she comes to Brazil someday, or I can go to UK or wherever place she is playing. It´s a dream I want to make come true.


One again Róisín, thanks for making my day bearable and pleasant, after all, we don´t know each other but like your song says, my favorite song by the way, You know me better than I know myself, you know me the best.


No comments: