Monday, March 8, 2010

Manga Fair.

Last Sunday, yesterday to be true, I went to a Manga fair, I have to confess, I´m not a big Manga/Anime fan but I decided to go, after all, the trip was good and I was going to hunt a present to a nice friend, in fact, I only got two and the real present wasn´t possible to get but I will, it´s just a matter of time.



There was a huge line, I wasn´t expecting so many fans but they showed up, dressed as their favorite characters, even a girl dressed as Harry Potter was in line. I don´t know how she survived, after that huge heat and sunny day. My luck I brought my press card so, no line for me.



The place wasn´t that good but it was big so the fans go walk through there without any problem. The only problem was that red light. I felt I was in a strip joint or something, after I left, I had a huge headache, other fans were complaining too but besides that was good.


Now, the booths, where you could by your Manga, Anime or anything else you could imagine. I tried to fid my friend´s present, I only got 2 DVDs for her, the main present wasn´t possible. I was sad about it, after all, I want to give her that but that arse was charging it for $5.000,00 which I will get for less than $ 200,00. Ah! There was also video games so you could play but i wasn´t in a mood and those lines...


It was a good Sunday after all , I had some fun, went to a good event, even though I´m not a big manga/Anime fan but I had some fun, watching those fans being themselves, free from others to judge them, being fans. Maybe I´ll attempt to other events like this, at least, I´ll again, have a good time.


Don´t forget the photos, not good ones but you can see the event.

















No comments: