Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bored.

What a Sunday! I have to admit today was one of the horrible days to me, i felt so bored and sad, that I almost killed myself, not literally but I almost did. I read my new comics, watched some TV and even with new episodes of The Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad, those things really didn´t help make my day a little better.



I don´t like Sunday, I have so many bad memories of Sunday, specially back in the past, when Sunday represented all bad things to me, sickness most of, my Grampa, Gramma, which I´ll not bring that issue, not to avoid to make even horst than it´s already is.



I´m glad it´s almost over and another Sunday behind but the next? I think I´ll feel the same as today but will always have the next day, to give me straight to endure Sunday and I promise to myself, again that this is the last Sunday I feel this way, I hope I can keep the promise, I´ll have to wait until next Sunday.

No comments: