Thursday, July 23, 2009

July, 24th.

Well, that´s the day I was born, July 24Th, it´s my birthday.Tomorrow to be sure and I´m kind of happy/sad, it´s a mix of feelings,I know but I´ve been feeling that way for quite a while but really deep I´m happy.


I always like my birthdays, I know there were some that really I had bad moments, but I could get some happy moments, I remember one that I got a copy of Spectacular Spider-man # 178 and it really was one of my favourites,even with the problems.


The possibility to get old and see that life passes to fast really affects me,I feel like trapped, jammed in my life at moments and with no way out,maybe it´s because of the getting old thing but it´s time to joy and happiness, after all I got a new Go Gear i-pod, video MP4, a really hard to get CD that I´ve been trying to find for a while and some other cool stuff but it´s secret, tomorrow is the day I´ll get those.


I know, for sure that I will feel the same way next year and it´s okay, at least I´m alive and with some cool people around me and who knows next year, I´ll get my plans succeed and instead of being down, I´ll be up, I really hope so.

No comments: