Monday, July 20, 2009

Dance Hall at Louse Point.





Well, not quite, I´ve never been there but I have it. It´s John Parish and PJ Harvey´s first album of their musical team up. I know, as a big PJ Harvey fan I didn´t have this album, maybe pure ignorance of its existence but now, I ´m save and free from that, I own it.




I´ve been a fan of her work since 95, when I saw a video of her song with Nick Cave and after that first contact, I went to buy all her albums until that and I still buy when she releases, It´s always a musical trip and I just love her songs and her.



I can´t wait to go home and listen to it, I just listened their second album, " A Woman A Man Walked By" and It´s awesome and of course I´ll love it after all, PJ Harvey never let me down in terms of excellent music and I believe she won´t anytime in the future.









No comments: